What personal information about customers does Rigoshop.com meet?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve their experience on our website. Here are the types of information we gather.
• Information we receive: We receive and store any information that you enter on our website or that you provide us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but you may not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information you provide for purposes such as responding to your requests, customizing future purchases for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
• Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information each time you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use “cookies” and obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses Amazon.com or advertisements and other content served by Rigoshop.com or on behalf of it on other websites.
• Mobile: When downloading or using applications created by Rigoshop, we can receive information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other custom content. Most mobile devices allow you to turn off location services.
• E-mail communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open an e-mail from Rigoshop.com if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compared our list of customers with lists received from other companies in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers.
• Information from other sources: We may receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
What are cookies?
• Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to allow our systems to recognize your device and to provide you with features such as custom ads and the storage of items in your shopping cart.
Does Rigoshop.com share the information you receive?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others.
• Third Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include order fulfillment, parcel delivery, mailing and email, deleting repetitive information from customer lists, data analysis, marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid ads and links) , credit card processing payments, and customer service availability. They have access to the personal information necessary to perform their functions, but can not use it for other purposes.
What about third-party advertisers and links to other websites?
Our site includes third-party advertising and links to other websites.